Do you believe?

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Gen

Asked by Gen at 6:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• No....Im not sure what the bible says about it. I have read a really cool book about it though.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 8:11 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Nope. It's unbiblical. Scripture says man is appointed once to die. Jesus told the theif on the cross "TODAY you will be with me in paradise" No where does Scripture indicate we go on to be something else, but it does repeatedly talk about our immediate eternal destinies depending on what we believe.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 9:15 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Yes. I won't start a whole debate here with pwfaith, but I question the verse quoted. And I do think that Jesus rising from the dead qualifies a form of reincarnation.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Yes, I do believe in it. It makes more sense that we are "recycled" then to have billions of souls all residing in one place or the other (Heaven or Hell).
    seakla

Answer by seakla at 11:36 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• rising from the dead is just that rising from the dead not reincarnation.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 4:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• wouldn't that make you a zombie? Rising from the dead?
    Anonymous

• no cause the population keeps going up. wehre are all the new souls coming from?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• yes i beleive in reincarnation. life never ends. its a circle. we are born we live we die.. we are born again. we never move on until lessons in this life is learned.
    Alizure

Answer by Alizure at 11:42 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• The bible states that Adam was promised "everlasting life" by god. Jesus made this promise, too, that "Whosoever believeth in me shall have EVERLASTING LIFE." But then, I do past life readings and I see a whole slew of them passing thru when I look at your pictures. So regardless of what you believe, reincarnation is a universal concept because there is some truth in it somewhere.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 3:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Since he was about 2 years old, my nephew has been talking about missing his children and other odd things. Things he shouldn't know about in such early childhood. I thoroughly believe he has lived at least one time before this one.
    amaranthleewolf

Answer by amaranthleewolf at 1:38 AM on Jul. 20, 2008