Do you have a hobby?

I know that there is a forum for crafts & hobbies on here, but I know what sort of answers I'd get in that forum, so I figured I'd give it a stab here. I think hobbies are good to have for everyone - moms, kids, dads, etc. It's very constructive. I'm into photography & crocheting, mainly, but I dabble in some sewing and other craft things as well.

I'm just curious as to who has a hobby and what it is.

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love scrap booking. I've just now got into it though and I bit off more than I could chew. I started making my mom one for Christmas. I started around Thanksgiving and was no where near finished by Christmas. lol. I told her she would have to wiat until Mother's Day.

I also like gardening and reading.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Is watching movies a hobby? I have netflix and I watch a lot of movies...and I love to. I also love to cook. Whether or not these are real hobbies, not sure! lol. I'm not crafty enough to pull off knitting or anything like that...but I agree having your own little something to do is important. My SO is extremely handy and his favorite thing to do is work on his car and make upgrades.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I love to bake, needlepoint and sew. I also like to dabble in other crafts but those are my favorites.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• reading and cross-stitch
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Cross stitch.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• reading romances
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I read nearly anything but romance, I game online when kids are asleep with my husband, and I edit pictures and work in 3-D graphics programs for fun and work, as well as play around with programming and picking up new things. I've in the past picked up sewing, calligraphy and thanks to my children learned a bit of violin, piano, and ballet (however they are far better at these than I).

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 8:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I paper craft. I don't scrapbook, but I make tons of stuff with the scrapbook supplies. Candles, cards, decroative things. LOVE to do it, its relaxing for me. I love to read, play Wii, play my new nintendo DS, watch tv, nap, CafeMom (not sure if thats a hobby or a habit.) and I have an adiction to magazines.
    medicmomof2

Answer by medicmomof2 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I make jewelry and I dabble in knitting, crocheting, and cross-stitch. I've recently gotten back into reading novels as well.
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Reading, cross stitching, string crocheting doilies, needlepoint, crewel stitching, sewing, and being on my computer...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2009