Should I go back?

I went to the hospital last night and was in labor they stopped it. Well tried. They gave me 2 shots. But they didnt stop them completely. Well for the last 3 1/2 hours I have been having them every 5 min. or so. They HURT. And my back HURTS. While I was there last night I went from nothing to 2cm in 2 hours. Should I go back? I'm 38wks.

My SO isnt really helping me with this he acts like its nothing to worry bout. And he wont help me make a decision.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I would go back.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 6:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I don't understand why the doctors stopped your labor last night when you are obviously in active labor and it is changing your cervix. If your contractions are that painful and that regular, then yes, fo back to the hospital. I see no reason why they should stop your labor at this late stage of the game. Good luck!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• yeah i would go back asap i mean i wouldnt even be sitting at the computer right now get your butt back to the hospitable
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• weird that they would stop it at 38wks(that is in the relm of full term).... go back, u r probably in labor
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• yes you should go back.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Go Back!
    GraciesMomLJP

Answer by GraciesMomLJP at 7:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• call your nurse line and do what they say to do.
    cnelson82

Answer by cnelson82 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yes if I was you I would go back cause you are 38wks its possible for you to be in labor so I don't understand neither why would they stop it. I'm prego again with my 2nd child & all the signs you saying is the same signs I was having with my 1st born they sent me home but I went right back that night & I had my son well not right after it wasnt that easy but you see what I'm saying lol... Go back & good luck!
    MykhiMommy

Answer by MykhiMommy at 8:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I as well dont understand why they would stop your labor..
    Go back!
    EmilyJolly

Answer by EmilyJolly at 12:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Interesting. 38weeks in considered full term. I had my baby at 38 weeks (naturally). ????? Relax and let your baby come. Its okay to go into labor, unless I'm missing something?
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 1:52 AM on Jan. 5, 2009