How can i stop all my stuff from cafemom, going to my E-Mail address?

When i go to check other mail in my E-mail, things ive done at cafemom is in there, or things have sent its clogging up my mail box. Is there a way? I would like to keep other mail seperate from my cafemom.. Thank you so very much...

Bugov1litBug

Asked by Bugov1litBug at 6:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If you do not want to receive any emails that have to do with Cafe Mom, then you should be able to opt out, check the bottom of one of the emails and look for something.  However, if you still want to receive updates, etc from CafeMom, I would suggest creating a filter that automatically sends everything from CafeMom into its own folder.  That way you can check it when you want and it doesn't clog up your inbox.  What email provider do you use, PM me and I may be able to talk you through the process. 

Sincerely,

Rachel Foster  (www.abetteru.2freedom.com)

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 7:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2009