Can I be going into labor soon but with no contractions but with alot of pressure of the baby?

The baby feels like he is pushing his way out of me I have so much pressure! I am 37 weeks and 5 days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hes probably getting ready! he is most likely wiggling his way down as far as he can until he is ready to come out, and then youll know, with contractions or waterbreaking. those are the two "no doubt about it" signs.
    soldiermom1986

Answer by soldiermom1986 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• sounds like he is dropping. that happens sometimes right before labor starts. start walking that might speed it up a bit
    cnelson82

Answer by cnelson82 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Labor doesn't start without contractions. Baby will be dropping to get ready.
    Anonymous

• my ob said the head was already down it hurts to walk
    Anonymous

• Considering you are at the end of your 3rd trimester I would say, Yes, you will go into labor sooner than later! LOL! You will know when you are in labor. The baby won't just "fall" out. I, and so many others, wish though!
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 1:50 AM on Jan. 5, 2009