Not really sure when to test??

I had a MC in Sept., So I went back on BC till Dec. I started my period on Dec 11 and Im not real sure when I should expect my next period or when to take a PG test.....Would any one know....Thanks All!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My cycle is usually 29 days,normal is 28 days. Count that and if you do not get your period with in 7 days of that maybe take a test.
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I'd think you should start around Jan 9th or 10th depending on the your cycle.
    njpmom06

Answer by njpmom06 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Depends on how your cycle is, but the average is usually between 28-35 days. I would test somewhere around January 15th, just to make sure the hcg level is high enough. Also, when you do test, do it first thing in the morning, because that first pee is the most concentrated. If you're trying not to spend a ton on pregnancy tests, try getting some generic dollar store ones, and then get a name brand one to confirm a positive. That's what I did, except I got mine on Amazon.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:02 PM on Jan. 4, 2009