Do you have any famous relatives?

I was just curious to find out if any of you are related to anybody famous. I just found out I am related to someone that everybody probably knows. I am related to Cheech Marin. Go figure. I am by no means bragging about it to you all. I just found it interesting and thought I would ask you ladies if you were related to any one famous also.

Country220

Asked by Country220 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Stephen King
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 7:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I am a third cousin to Bill Bixby---from the incredible Hulk--I think the movie---not sure though.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Not me, my sister is related to Betsy Ross, she's kinda a celeb i guess. (for those who don't know she made the first American flag)
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yes, my great uncle was Roy Acuff (King of Country Music). I use to go to his house on the lake in Nashville and visit the Grand Ole' Opry with him. I spent the night with him often. I use to stay in a room called the "Blue Room" that had blue carpet and light blue wall paper...I thought it was cool as a kid. We would stand out on the lake front and wave at the General Jackson Boat as it went by with tours...they would honk the horn and people would wave back...great memories.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 7:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• my uncle is supposedly James Woods from all those western flicks
    but i doubt it, my dad isn't close to his siblings so even if he were my uncle, i would never really know
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 7:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• umm ya everyone knows her sherly temple
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My sister in laws brother is in the band Hawthoren Heights lead singer
    ToberzMama

Answer by ToberzMama at 7:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Andrew Jackson
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My cousins son , Conner Rayburn, plays on According to Jim and has made several movies. Including "Walk Hard" and Old Dogs" My uncle isn't so much famous but he has been in several country music videos. My husbands cousin is Tom Sneva(used to be a bigtime nascar driver)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I'll post anonymously because I am related to THE BUSH family!!!
    Anonymous