Pregnancy Symptoms? So confused and was told to put this in TTC

Pregnancy Symptoms? SO confused
I have been pregnant before and have other children. I missed a period in Nov, and should have had one in Dec. Well, Igot this pink/light brown spotting on the 10th. I have every symptom that pregnancy brings along with some issues I have never had before. 3 negative pregnancy tests, but I guess if the 10th was implantation, it would only be showing up now. I am frustrated and will be getting a blood test tomorrow, but will have to wait for those results. Anyway, anyone have a gland that is sensitive to the touch behind the ear at the jaw line, about the size of an M&M? And, feet swelling and red? I would probably be 3 weeks post implantation.... Please advise. I am so confused and feel stupid because I have other children. Also, I feel like there is vomit at my throat all of the time... Sorry if TMI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• so....you're wanting us to somehow answer you before the blood test can? we can speculate and guess all we want, but nothing is going to mean anything besides the results of a test. if you are trying, then i hope you are pregnant! but if you do this guessing game every month, all you're going to do is drive yourself crazy until it happens. it won't affect the out come either way, you just have to WAIT.
    Anonymous

• No, I wasn't asking someone to pick an answer out of a crystal ball! I was wondering if others have experienced some of the things I have. If that was wrong, then what is this forum for? If you are reluctant and impatient with me, then maybe YOU don't belong here. I was appealing to others with more understanding and perhaps similar experiences...
    Anonymous

• I have never heard of those kinds of symptons being related to pregnancy. I am not saying that you are not pregnant, but if your glands are swollen, then you may be sick. I think you should call your doctor and get a test done and talk to them about your symptons pronto!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• It's weird you say about the m&m thing b/c I feel preggers and have that too... right behind left ear at base of neck and it was hard and sore... now it is just there. hmmmm let me know of you blood test news
    saralee02

Answer by saralee02 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2009