ANother Darn Sex Question!!!!

Ok.....Now where Do i begin.....So Im a Full time workin outside of the home mom...full time mom with six kidz and a full time baby mama........Since having my last son i have no interest in sex... point blank period..dot .com........My S/O he thinks im not interested in him any more.......which isn't the case...I do love him even tho he gets on my last damn nerve......Yeah we still have sex...mainly just so he can shut the hell up...( i know thats bad..lol) I feel like i need some kind of female Viagra to get my love life generator back in gear cuz this mutha is "OUT OF ORDER"....SO I guess my question is a two part....Has anyone else felt this way before...and what have u done to change it? Thanks for all feed back it is greatly appreciated and all good answers will be put to use....lol......

Thanks again.....

Blanca

BizzyBIzzyB

Asked by BizzyBIzzyB at 6:59 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• I feel exactly the same way. I have figured out along with my doc that it is the birth control that I am on. Whenver I go off the pill my sex drive comes back. I guess I have been on the pill too long so now we are discussing either a tubal for me or a vasectmy for my hubby. I don't know if you are on BC but that is what is happening to me! Hope someones answer helps you out :)
    Eden34

Answer by Eden34 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I have had the same problem, as a matter of fact this could have been me that wrote this very question 5 years ago LOL! I got advice one that really worked for me. I lookd at sex as an obligation instead of sharing love in the most intimate of ways. What I was told is to just start thinking like a romantic. Think about your intimate time throughout the day, leave him a sexy note. Think back on how good it used to be and make it a goal to get back to that point. It takes work, no simple answers. But this really did work for me. Good luck!!! Hope this helps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Have more sex , seriously . The more you do it the more hormones are released . It's sort of like a callous , if you keep rubbing it it will get thicker . If you keep having sex the more hormones will be churned out in response ..You do have to give it some time to work though ( like a month).
    jamiinvegas

Answer by jamiinvegas at 10:51 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• i felt like that before. you have alot going on and by the time sex comes in to play you probably have no energy or desire left. its understandable. but sex is very important when keeping a relationship together. always remember your a woman first before anything else. set aside a little time for your man.and dont just do it for him, you should enjoy it too. believe me i no its hard but its necessary. if you need alittle help getting in the mood have a drink or two...or three..lol. good luck hun
    ms.youngmom20

Answer by ms.youngmom20 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• When I was going through depression, I had NO sex drive. I worked through my depression, took anti-depressants for awhile there, and now I'm more even-keeled. You have got to make time for yourself. Arrange to have a date night at least once a month, if not every other week.
    Oh... and if you've never used a bullet (sex toy), give it a go. First time I used that sucker (and every time since) I've had multiple orgasms. I would recommend you give some sort of toy a try! Good luck. And I also agree with the first anonymous poster. Great advice there.
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 12:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• If the only reason you are having sex with him is to shut him up then maybe you are trying to convince yourself that you are still sexually attracted to him. Women should not feel ashamed if they are no longer sexually attracted to their s/o.Hell men let themselves go alot of the times but want us to look like we are halle berry's lil cousins or something. While you are sayin your sex drive is gone, guarenteed, if a fine mandingo steps through the door you might feel the urge for something. Sex is not everything in a relationship but it does play a big part and if you are not gonna give it to the man whether you are tired or not, don't kick his a-- when he gets it from somwhere else.
    aprildawn27

Answer by aprildawn27 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2008