why did i hurt him by telling him a lie ?

i lied to him and now im loosing him over it. no i didnt cheat on him he said hed rather that then what i did . id rather die than ever hurt him but i did and now feel like giving up hes the only person to ever love me and make me happy-ever not even my kids and thats so horrible i feel like a bad mom saying that but they are with their dad back home and dont even know me or need me in their lives. but i lied to him and just cant fix it i have told him the truth but its not enough.
i cant do it now i have nothing to hang onto

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• so why do you think you needed to lie to him? why couldn't of you been honest?
    Sweetheart, although you seem to think, that everything is lost here, please believe me that there was something else at work. maybe you can't see it now, but everything happens for a reason.

Have you ever heard of self-sabotage? You don't believe you are good enough, so you subconsciously ruined your relationship? Sounds like this is part of what's going on . . .

Let me know,
    Michele
    michelebernice

Answer by michelebernice at 7:12 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• What did u lie about
    Anonymous