I don't want to get an abortion, just wondering what to expect?

MelissaVolk

Asked by MelissaVolk at 8:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well why do you want to know if you dont want one?
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• what to expect about what? about abortion...about pregnancy... about motherhood?

when you post a question, you are given a box to type in a description of your question so people can know more about what you are asking.
    Anonymous

• gaining weight idk a bunch of stuff
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• If you don't want to get an abortion then don't! Never do anything that you are having doubts about! If at all possible, adoption is something to really consider. God creates every baby for a reason and a purpose and they all deserve a chance. Good luck to you.
    Anonymous

• If you dont want one then dont get one. So if your deciding to not get one then you should expect morning sickness(for some people), nausea, of course gaining weight. There are lots more. You should google it. But I think your decision was right by not getting one. You will love motherhood. I cant really tell you much because I am not a mother myself yet.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Are you being forced to have an abortion? There really isn't enough detail to answer you. I can tell you a bunch about having a baby, I have 4, but nothing about an abortion because I never experienced it. Best of luck to you. It seems like you are not settled on a decision.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 8:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• You could probably join a group here at the Cafe that could answer all your questions. Go to groups at the top of the page, then click "find groups" then type in your search terms such as "what to expect when expecting". Best wishes. I have read your other posts and I know you are under a lot of stress and I hope all turns out well.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• about the abortion? they give you an IV with saline solution and then you lay down and they give you a shot in your cervix and then open it with a tool and then scrape out your insides and you're done (im dumbing it down a lot i know). about the pregnancy? you gain weight and cry a lot
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009