Need advice, cont.

How could this happen? I don't hardly know him, it just doesn't make any sense. He doesn't even have any idea. It really hurts so bad. I love the church, they have done so much for me and my family. I would never do anything on purpose to hurt anyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Get away from him, girl. You just need to try and stay away. You will get nothing by heartache!
    GraciesMomLJP

Answer by GraciesMomLJP at 8:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Lust is a sin and lusting is exactly what you are doing. The bible says if you ever look at someone with lust in your heart you have sinned (That's paraphrased but that's exactly what it says/means)

Anonymous

• THAT is not what I meant by get away from him. What you are feeling is NATURAL, but that doesnt mean you should act on it. Put yourself in his wife's place...you dont want to get into a big mess! Dont feel bad about it, but dont get your heart broken and dont break someone else's!
    GraciesMomLJP

Answer by GraciesMomLJP at 9:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• You proably see something in him that you want in your life. You said you are a single Mom, maybe he displays some of the qualities you would like in a partner. I think as long as you NEVER act on any of your thoughts and you don't go undressing him with your eyes you are okay. Just think about the reasons you are drawn to him, if nothing else, maybe he will let you see what you do want in a man for yourself.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 9:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Perhaps you are simply lonely, attracted to this man for whatever reason, and enjoying the attention his gives back. The fact is however, that he has a family and seems happy. So leave them be. Be the bigger person and back out. Stop speaking to this person all together until your feelings are subsided.
    mlinton87

Answer by mlinton87 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• What happened? No comprendo.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2009