Did Slim Fast work for you?!?!

I'm thinking about trying it... according to the website I could lose 58 lbs by my b-day! Which would be 8 pounds past my goal! And it recommended that I have two shake and a snake bar a day along with a small lunch and dinner. I just figured it out to costing about 65 every two weeks if I do Slim fast... so I wanted to get other peoples thoughts on Slim Fast. I'm horrible when it comes to sweets so I think this is something I could do! When I was younger my mom tried it and I use to drink her shakes just to drink them!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Health

• Slim Fast has the potential to work.. I found by adding a 1/4 cup of soy milk, it cuts the gas. However, I think you can get the same benefits by cutting down on portion sizes and eating correctly... If you read the label, it is high in fats.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Slim Fast can work as long as you follow their meal plan. If you look at the Nutritional value on the shakes you will see that it is high in fat and protein. Body builders will use this drink to gain weight. But I know many people who have successfully used this diet plan. Best wishes.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I tried it years ago, but it wasn't for me - made me hungry and gassy!
    I use Cinch shakes not - they are all natural, nutritious, and loaded with soy protein - so you don't get hungry! I have one for breakfast, and don't even think about food until lunch when I have another shake. If you compare the nutrition labels, you'll see the difference. I lost 15 lbs this summer, and am starting the plan again now to lose another 20 (I took off for the holidays - I've never been a good dieter!) Good luck - find what works for you and stick with it!
    mnrock

Answer by mnrock at 9:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2009