Fertility Question

Is it really possible to only be fertile at the same time over year?? I have a friend who is preggers with #3 and all three were due between end of may and first part of july. Same with another friend. So my question is: Is it really possible to only get preggers at a certain time of the year????

EJsHottMama

Asked by EJsHottMama at 9:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Most women ovulate (not all) at least once a month. Meaning that each month there is a chance you can get pregnant. Not just once a year.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Read Taking Charge of your Fertility.

Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 10:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Umm I dont think it would work that way. I was born in October, my brother in May, my sister in August, and my littlest brother in June. It all depends on your body and if your ovulating every month like you should.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 11:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2009