what is a good online job, thats easy and scam free!!??

please only reply to this question if you have done this!!! thank you

mommy2b421

Asked by mommy2b421 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• Most online jobs are scams. and if it's easy, it probably isn't a job!
    you can check postings at genuinejobs.com, and cwahm. Most home-based jobs are businesses that require some start up capital. They aren't easy, but if you stick with them, the payoff is great!
    mnrock

Answer by mnrock at 9:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Easy? I know of many, many scam free jobs, I've built 2 websites promote scam free Jobs at home. But they are Jobs, not mindless work. No one is going to pay you to do a mindless job. If that is what you are looking for, the cash crate people will be posting soon enough. If you are willing to WORK for your pay, then go to StuckAtHomeMom.com and click "Work at Home JOBS"
    There are also many REAL paid survey sites and mystery shopping sites listed, I suggest you sign up if you want to make some quick money.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:42 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Lots of great opportunites out there right now and I foresee the field to be even more broad within the next year! The best thing you can do is start your own business. I found excellent ideas at www.stuffformoms.info. Check it out!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I work from home mostly online with a fantastic team.  There is NO Selling, NO inventory, and best of all NO Risk 

Check out www.abetteru.2freedom.com

Good Luck to you!!

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 10:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Go check out my page. It's very easy work and the pay is pretty good!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Oh and by the way the Deal Barbie one is by far my favorite site I have ever been on!
    lilbit837

• Hi!

Take a look at my site at www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose.  These companies I have worked with and gotten paid by.  So check it out.

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 11:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). I recommend checking out the Telecommuting Moms folder at WAHM.com for leads on home JOBS. I also have some resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my Work From Home site.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I advice u to visit these links I hope u will get the solution Visit our official site For more information visit: http://www.jobstoday.0fees.net For data entry jobs visit: http://www.jobstoday.0fees.net/index.htm For online jobs: http://onlinetodaysjobs.blogspot.com/

salmankhan

Answer by salmankhan at 11:46 AM on Jul. 19, 2009