www.fortunebaby.com scam?

has anyone used www.fortunebaby.com is it accurate

RICHELLEXOXO

Asked by RICHELLEXOXO at 2:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes. It's a scam. Only an ultrasound will be able to tell you the sex of your baby, and sometimes they are not even right.
    decemberm00n

Answer by decemberm00n at 3:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• ETA: The calendar thing is not always right either. With some women it predicts correctly, with some it does not. You can go here to get the Chinese sex prediction info for free: http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm
    decemberm00n

Answer by decemberm00n at 3:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Most gender predictors are incorrect. The only true way to know what you are having is by ultrasound. Yes the predictors are fun and entertaining and even though you are so anxious to find out it is best to just wait for the US. I did a lot of free predictors and only one was right. They all told me boy and I had a girl! lol
    coolmawmy

Answer by coolmawmy at 3:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Contrary to popular belief, having an ultrasound isn't the only way to determine the sex. An agency in England has recently starting doing blood tests of pregnant women to determine the baby's sex. Women are XX and men are XY, so they test the pregnant women's blood for Y cells. It's pretty accurate but also rather expensive.
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 3:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• ★★★★★ I just had to let anyone who questions whether or not fortunebaby is real or not, that IT IS!!! Even when all of the charts, predictors, and even urine gender test was wrong. Fortune Baby has predicted the sex correctly in all 3 (THREE) pregnancies I've used it on!!! I've conceived 2 girls and a boy and Fortune Baby predicted it correctly every time!!!
    Anonymous

• I will help you,
    I don't have any experience in that site.In order to help you,i checked whois database of the www.fortunebaby.com  using WhoisXY.com  .They have good format information in who is database.Using this information,i didn't confirm is the legit or not.Then i checked that company complaints using scamadviser.com I got "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." message.So it's a  legit one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

puppychellam

Answer by puppychellam at 11:58 PM on Nov. 27, 2013