what would i do

hi i think im pregnant because i almust 2 month ddint got my period,i always feel head ech and i cant eat will,i feel so tired always and i dont know what to do because im so depress..dont know what to do pls help me what will i going to do...

Mona1987

Asked by Mona1987 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How old are you? Im not goin to say if ur preg or not but the symptoms sound like mine and im preg. I have headaches, and i can't eat like i use to, i can only eat small meals, and started goin to bed earlier than usual.
    The only sure way to tell is to take a home pregnancy test or go to the doctor, then decide what to do from there.
    mzQ

Answer by mzQ at 9:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• i think you might be pregnant but you need to take a home test even the dollar store ones work pretty well, that is the one i took when i found out i was pregnant. and that is im saying u might be if u are regular in your periods but just take the test to make sure! ;D
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 9:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• im only 21 years old and going 22 this coming april, i dont know if i really pregnant because i never try to test but i almust 2 months delay,i have six contac last oct 26 i was ecpecting to have my minstretion nov,5 or 6 my tell now my menstration still not it almust 2 months,oky this coming saturday i will follow the advice you gave maryfer and mzQ
    Mona1987

Answer by Mona1987 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• You need to take a test because if you are pregnant, you need to start getting prenatal care. Find out if your are pregnant before you start freaking out. Your periods could just be off because you are so stressed and it could all be for nothing! Take a test as soon as you can so you will know if you have reason to worry or not.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2009