i know this might be TMI for some but im curious LOL

im 20 weeks pregnant and colostrum comes out already if i press them! but what is gettin on my nerves is to see that my areolas are hard and wrinly lol i know it sounds funny but i wanna know if its normal and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yup it's normal. They are getting ready for feeding baby. Congrats on your pregnancy and GL!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yes, it is normal. It happens at different times for everyone. I know for me it was weird to have breasts that WORKED, ya know? =) Just wait til it starts squirting! LOL That will be once your milk has been established.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yes, its normal, and not advisable for you to continue to express the milk. If you are being curious, fine, but don't get any ideas to express and save it. Also, if you do this too much you can cause your uterus to contract.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 10:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2009