I need a birth control buddy!!! Please read before you skip.

Ok i am having big trouble remembering to take my birth control. I am always on at night, and i need someone who can be so kind as to send me a reminder message everynight at 7:00 p.m. central time, if they are on. Any takers, if so i will send you a message.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if i could guarantee id be on that timei would but i dont think its good to rely on ppl jmo bc something could up and they might not be able to do it everynight not bashing jmo
    heres a few ideas though:

set an alarm to go off at 7 if you have cell you can do it once and it should set to go off every day at that time withou having to restet it

put a sticky note on your bathroom mirrior or somewhere else where you look everyday

buy one of those lil rubber braclets and take a marker and write baby on it so every time u c it youll rember but other ppl wont know

what pp sadi is also a good idea
    and ifa ll else fails look into otehr bc options like patch or nuva that you dont have to take every night
    good luck to you momma!

JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• How about putting it right by your bathroom sink at night so when you brush your teeth you'll see it. :-)

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I dont brush them at night, I brush them in the morning and after lunch.
    Anonymous

• i will =)
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 10:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• How about changing your routine to morning instead of taking them at night. So when you do brush your teeth you see them. I just don't think I would want to depend on someone reminding me to take my BC. But, I wish you the very best.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• how bout you set an alarm clock on your cell phone? i do it so i can remember to feed my birds, pay my cell phone.find my cell phone ect..its helpful.
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 10:19 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Jrsmommy, those are actually good ideas. The only thing i cant do is switch methods, I am only on it for 3 months to regulate my period, so i can get my fertility issues resolved.
    Anonymous

• When i had time sensitive meds to take, I would set an alarm on my cell phone. that always helped me. Good Luck
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• if you have a cell phone just set a alarm everyday
    Anonymous

• LMAO I swear some people.
    Anonymous