Ever think about your ex?

i have been for awhile i hate it but i do. i love my husband but he seems to be connected to the tv more then with us ( daughter and I). of course he works 12- 18 hours a day but i wish he could put the remote down and make memories. sometimes i get so upset i cry. i think it still baby blues should i go to the doctor? i'm not motivated to do anything i feel sleepy all the time .

julie0323

Asked by julie0323 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Sometimes
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2011

• you know...i will be honest and say that when i think of my ex, it's not good stuff. don't get me wrong i know there were a lot of good memories, but there was way more bad. but i feel kiinda like you. my bf is the same way. i want all of us to be able to hang out and he's more interested in the tv and drinkin beer than spending any time. but yet when i am spending time with my son he thinks that i am babying him and not letting him do his own thing. it's like i can't win for losing. sometimes i feel like i was better off alone. but there are a lot of similarities there between me and you...so i can feel ur pain. if you wanna talk...just message me!!
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2011

• Yes but usually I'm thinking I'd like to whop him over the head with a cast iron skillet.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:58 AM on Oct. 13, 2011

• Here is a novel idea, why not try and make those memories with your husband?? Do something to surprise him, shut the tv off and spend time with him. Stop wasting your time thinking your ex.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 11:02 AM on Oct. 13, 2011

• yes i do. i have a 9yr old daughter with mine. i find myself asking diffrent questions bout him. right now in my current relationship i have my 9yr, 2yr an 2 month daughter an it seems i'm doing it by myself. i mean my other half works but when he gets home he doesn't really help with the kids he's not been home 30mins after work an already complaining bout the kids an telling them they're going to bed soon. same thing i want to do things with the fam or just sit an play with them but he doesn't seem to want to. i got put on a some dose of meds for baby blues ofcourse it's not helping with him but it has given me a lil energy. good luck
    family0530

Answer by family0530 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2011

• i do think about him why i have no idea but i wonder good things not bad things i wonder if he is doing ok my life is wonderful so i have no need to be mad over spoil milk. My boyfriend now is the greatest 3 years and we are wonderful.
    86alysha

Answer by 86alysha at 11:44 AM on Oct. 13, 2011