Pregnancy Post Vasectomy?

Anyone get pregnant after DH had Vasectomy (NO-Scapel?)
Going for a blood test tomorrow, so don't pick on me. DH had vasectomy almost 3 years ago. Went smoothly. He refused to get it checked. He had an infection in his testicles and had to have an ultrasound about 18 months ago. We never had the sperm count checked. His "plumbing" works fine, and we are very active.

I am nauseus, have tender breasts, and being irrational, peeing all of the time, missed a period and had light spotting (pink) for one day early December. Took HPT and its negative. Cramping like a period is on its way, no result. Had a UTI, had macrobid at home and took it. (I know, I know)

The decision to have the procedure was mutually agreed. We would not be upset to be pregnant again, but am a little baffled with all of these symptoms... Does it sound like anything else to any of you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A friend of mine got pregnant when her DH had a vasectomy. He did not go back for the sperm count either. He told her he did but went and played golf instead! LOL

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• It is possible cause nothing is 100% of course, but if you got a negative pregnancy test then it is probably unlikely unless you just tested too early. Ovulation and therfore your period can be delayed for any number of reasons sometimes.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I get those symptoms with ovulation/PMS. You never know, though!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• i would definately make him go get a sperm count if you are so he doesnt accuse you!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yep, I ended up with a younger brother after my dad got one, and I have a friend who got pregnant after her husband had one. That is the reason that I had my tubes tied instead of having DH fixed!
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 5, 2009