VERY sharp pain...

I am getting over an upper repiratory infection and have a nasty cough. It hurts to cough or move on the right side of my belly. 32 weeks pregnant. What could it be?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 10:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LIgament pain. That is the answer I always got from the dr. You can ask for cough medicine that is safe during pregnancy from the doctor. When I did, it really helped. Good luck
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 10:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• You may have pulled a muscle from coughing so much or it could be round ligament pain. I would talk to the doctor about it as soon as you can just in case it is something else.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• It does sound like you've hurt your round ligament. Its easy to do! probably harmless though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• you probably pulled something, if they pain doesn't go away or increases though call your doctor.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2009