anyone heard of the shampoo PSSST!

my friend just told me about this shampoo, that's waterless. it's a spray, anyone heard of it, or know anything about it?

samkimber80

Asked by samkimber80 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Gosh, i'ts been YEARS. I think it came out in the 70's and I tried it then, but it was not really worth the money. When my cousin was sick in 1994 I bought some to use on her, but again, it didn't really do much. They say though that you can pretty much get the same results from putting a light dusting of baby powder in your hair and coming it through. It will remove some excess oils and fluff ya up a bit, but nothing works like a good shampooing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I heard of it. I used to work at CVS and they sell it. Its for after working out or simply when you can't use water to wash your hair. You spray it on, brush it through and style as usual. You don't use it to replace regular washing but sometimes its very useful. Especially if your sick, after working out, after work, prior to running out etc Good stuff!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• WOW yeah!!!!!!!!!!! I think Anon is right...it came out in the 70's!! I used to use it on my bangs, by midday they would look stringy because of my oily skin at that time..it was wonderful stuff!!!!
    Del672

Answer by Del672 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• that's funny, i thought it was this hot new product! it might be worth a try for my sometimes oily hair (though i do shampoo on a regular basis!! really!!) ha
    samkimber80

Answer by samkimber80 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2009