You Might Be A Mom If . .

You Might Be A Mom If . . .

1. Your feet stick to the kitchen floor, and you don't care.
2. When the kids are fighting, you threaten to lock them in a room together and not let them out until someone's bleeding.
3. You can't find your cordless phone, so you ask a friend to call you, and you run around the house madly, following the sound until you locate the phone downstairs in the laundry basket.
4. You spend an entire week wearing sweats.
5. Your idea of a good day is making it through without a child leaking bodily fluids on you.
6. Popsicles become a food staple.
7. Your favorite television show is a cartoon.
8. Peanut butter and jelly is eaten at least in one meal a day.
9. You're willing to kiss your child's boo-boo, regardless of where it is.
10. Your kids make jokes about bodily functions, and you think it's funny.
11. You're so desperate for adult conversation that you spill your guts to the telemarketer that calls...and HE hangs up on YOU!
12. Spit is your number one cleaning agent.
13. You buy cereal with marshmallows in it.
14. The closest you get to gourmet cooking is making Rice Krispie treats.
15. You're up each night until 10:00 P.M. vacuuming, dusting, wiping, washing, drying, loading, unloading, shopping, cooking, driving, flushing, ironing, sweeping, picking up, changing sheets, changing diapers, bathing, helping with homework, paying bills, budgeting, clipping coupons, folding clothes, putting to bed, dragging out of bed, brushing, chasing, buckling, feeding (them, not you), PLUS swinging, playing baseball, bike riding, pushing trucks, cuddling dolls, roller blading, basketball, football, catch, bubbles, sprinklers, slides, nature walks, coloring, crafts, jumping rope, PLUS raking, trimming, planting, edging, mowing, gardening, painting, and walking the dog. You get up at 5:30 AM and you have no time to eat, sleep, drink, or go to the bathroom, and yet...you still managed to gain 10 pounds.

LATINAICE

Asked by LATINAICE at 12:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• as bad as it is to say, ive done #11 before, but it did get them to stop calling my phone lol, and definitely #7, i almost never get tv time except during nap time when my DH is at work, then CSI here I come!
    Yiraga

Answer by Yiraga at 1:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2011

• Hahaha! I love #11.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2011

• i can tell u evey cartoon that plays on nick jr. an what time it comes on, off the top of my head. #1 is so true
    family0530

Answer by family0530 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2011

• Yes, #7, I'm starting to like Phineas & Ferb a bit too much.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2011

• No. 13 - all the way ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2011

• lol I'm 1,3,4, and 5
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 2:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2011