Top Ten Signs That You Might Be A Frustrated Mom
1. Your children know how to read HTML code but can't operate a vacuum cleaner.
2. Your children tell you that you said "yes" and you don't even remember the question.
3. You go to the grocery store and find yourself having a good time.
4. Your husband asks how your day went and you rate it on a scale of 1-10 repeats of "stop that!" or "no!".
5. You can't remember the last time you didn't have to share your drink.
6. You mistakenly tell the kids it's "sanity" time when you meant to say "bed" time.
7. The laundry seems to have taken on an evil nature and you begin to feel that it's out to get you.
8. You dread hearing the phone ring because it's a sure sign there's about to be trouble amongst the children.
9. It's finally your turn on the computer and "Touched by an Angel" is just coming on.
10.You go to sleep with "I'm bored" or "I'm hungry" still ringing in your ears.
Answer by Yiraga at 12:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2011
Answer by FreeForAll at 12:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2011
Answer by family0530 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2011
Answer by 3libras at 1:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2011
Answer by tasches at 7:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2011
Answer by shanapiv at 2:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2011