i TOOK A HPT TEST TODAY AND.... :'(

Type question heok here goes EVERYTHING.... ii had my period on june 20th to the 25th.... i started lightly light spotting on the 4th to the 6th which were days 15-17... we have been BD for the past 6 months. I have been having really bad lower back pains... always tired.... peeing somewhat a lot....its hard to laydown on my stomach sometime....I noticed and been having mood swings... breast hurt from time to time.... my period is fairly normal.... i would be due for my period on July 14th to the 17th..... ii took the ept hpt.... and it was negative.... wat am ii doing wrong?? i starting to loose hope ='(re.

jessnmichael

Asked by jessnmichael at 8:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your not doing anything wrong. You might just be taking the test to early! Also sometimes, those HPT don't work. I think you should go to a clinic or your doctor and have them test you and tell them whats been goin on.
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2008