Did anyone watch VH1's Rock of lOve bus tour tonight?

All I can say it "omg" what some ppl wont do to get on tv.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah I agree! Most of the girls are super ghetto. Did you see the one girl-she looks like a mix between Daisy and Angelique lmao! I admit I did like the other two shows, but I don't think I will be tuning in for this one. Brett Micheals needs to get a life.
    Anonymous

• just a bunch of whores!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes i also thought she looked like Daisy on crack. i was waiting 4 someone to mention it but noone did. The last chic he picked at the end was crazy. Im sure he has to keep certain ones to keep drama in the show. But I dont like Big john... uhh hes creepy. It was funny though.
    Anonymous

• I like him though... too bad after all these Rock Of LOve's he cant find love. I wonder if thats his real hair though. He needs to lay off the makeup uhh
    Anonymous

• Im gonna watch I think it will be better then seeing them in a house.
    Anonymous

• ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 11:19 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Hahaha, yeah, what a ridiculous show. It's gotten out of control at this point. Yucky.
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 11:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I live in Nevada it doesnt come on til 9pm here...I love Bret Michaels...but..I am not sure I am giong to like this season...seems like the girls get skankier...no wonder he can not find LOVE..
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• yeah the girls definitely get skankier lol and i totally agree that girl looked like daisy and frenchie my fiance and i totally said that! lol
    DaraMichelle

Answer by DaraMichelle at 11:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• im tivoing it when it reruns at 1130 cause theres other things i watch as well im excited to see it even if the girls are trashy i still luv watching all the drama
    about2beamommy

Answer by about2beamommy at 12:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2009