what do you do if your child is teething

steph336

Asked by steph336 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DD loved the Raz-berry Teething pacifiers ..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Tylenol.
    Anonymous

• Cold wash cloths...teething rings in the fridge or freezer...oragel at some points...there are also all-natural teething drops (homeopathic) that really help my daughter!
    GraciesMomLJP

Answer by GraciesMomLJP at 10:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Cry!! JK I use tylenol and orajel when she seems in a lot of pain. Good Luck!!
    LainysMommy

Answer by LainysMommy at 10:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• tylenol or anything to chew on..your finger,a teether,wash rag.I tried rubbing my babies gums. He seemed to really enjoy it when he would let me get close to his mouth!
    sara3308

Answer by sara3308 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My baby is teething with her first tooth now. I give her Motrin when she runs a fever and when her gums are bothering her but she doesn't have a fever I give her the teething tablets mentioned by a previous poster. They seem to really help her.

One time they were bothing her so bad that I gave her a popsicle (don't know if I should have done it or not) and that seemed to relieve her for a while.

I've tried putting teething rings and pacifiers in the fridge/freezer but she likes to chew on things on the sides of her gums and can't get those things into her mouth enough to help.

Good luck and feel free to message me if you want to compare notes about what we're going through.
    MrsAce150

Answer by MrsAce150 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 4, 2009