why do guys accuse you of cheating when they are?

my bf just broke up with accusing cheating then he finally admitted that he was the one. then put me down and calling skank

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Because men are dogs- woof, woof. Hope you find a better guy.
    Anonymous

• I have been in the same spot. I have no idea why they do it. They are trying to place blame on someone else.
    GraciesMomLJP

Answer by GraciesMomLJP at 11:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• cause they feel guilty. he is seeing himself for what he really is and trying to put you down to make up for it or for himself to feel justified for his actions. you should thank him for breaking up with you. you deserve better. what a loser.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• They're trying to justify what they've done or are doing. My hubby says that it's their guilty conscience talking when they start accusing. Sure sometimes there's questionable things, but if you know you're innocent of that and not given any indications that you might be... then there's atleast the possibility they are and trying to pick a fight with you.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• they like to try to make you feel bad for something they have done... and with some girls it works, and they fess up too so it takes the guilt of them... if you were faithful, don't take his crap and tell him to hit the road, and he's such a loser to try high school games like that. It's uncalled for and you deserve a lot better girl. Good luck.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I agree with Melody77!

~K~

KXDESIGNS

Answer by KXDESIGNS at 12:03 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• my bf just broke up with accusing cheating then he finally admitted that he was the one. then put me down and calling skank

Repeated in case you missed it the first time, but, by god, that is the worst typing I have ever seen in my life. That didn't even make sense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Answered at 9:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 by: Anonymous

hahaha
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 12:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• GUILT
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• sorry anon, but that's just rude.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2009