how can i get my husband to see our relationship is falling apart?

my husband and i work opposite shifts because we have two small children and cannot afford daycare i have one in kindergarten and one starting school next year, so next year i will be able to work same shift as hubby, he thinks it is no big deal that we never see one another and never have time together when i try to talk to him about it he gets angry and says he does not need this kind of stress from me any thoughts or suggestions ? thanks !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• i would just set an appt for a therapist and tell him what day and time it is. start talking with a third party there that can help see what you are concerned about. also if you go to that extent then he can't really ignore what you are saying. i hope he gets the picture soon.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• im in the same boat except i stay home and he rather get drunk than talk to me about what is botheiring him
    Anonymous

• sorry I have no answer but I'm in the same boat.
    lzyd

Answer by lzyd at 1:35 AM on Jan. 5, 2009