rolling around

my daughter has pretty much mastered sitting ...she can roll to get off her belly but isnt rolling around..she dosent seeem to like it at all. She would rather stand up supported or hold on to something..she sleeps on her side and not her belly. i havent seen her roll from back to belly..is this a concern?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• just give her time.Before you know it she'll be rolling all over the house!
    sara3308

Answer by sara3308 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• no, not to me,cause my daughter never rolled either, not til much older, just cause she didn't want to, once she could stand than she would roll over, but I wouldn't be 2 worried, also depend on how old she is too.
    LainysMommy

Answer by LainysMommy at 11:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My baby girl is 4 months old. She rolled over once about a month ago and now could care less. She actually just recently started trying to roll over again. Just give her time and she will do it when she wants.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I was worried about this with my daughter too. She is 4 and a half months old now and still has not rolled over. She does not like to be on her belly and when I put her on it, she spits up.

She can sit on her own and rolls side to side but she will not roll front to back or vice versa.

Everyone just tells me that she'll do it in her own time and not to worry about it.
    MrsAce150

Answer by MrsAce150 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My son is the same way, and his brothers were like that, too. Not a concern if they don't want to...as long as you are pretty sure they "can". As in, she could if she wanted to, but she just doesn't want to. LOL I hope that makes sense. If she can sit up it sounds like her muscles are fine and she just doesn't care to roll around. I don't think it's anything to worry about unless there are other things that concern you, too.
    Junecleo

Answer by Junecleo at 12:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2009