any ideas?

i had my daughter 7 months ago and i cant seem to get all my weight off..i have only lost about 5 pounds and i feel so ugly and my body is disgusting to me...what is the best thing i can do to loose my baby weight?

haylinn1019

Asked by haylinn1019 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• It took me 2 years to loose all my wait but I finally got back down to my old self . I just ate 5 small portions of food a day. and I would do my house-hold chores with my daughter in my arms like hold her in my right arm while vaccuming and in the left while putting dishes away. Then end your day with her on the floor face up and make faces and funny sounds at her as you do push ups overtop of her. that way you stay fit and the child is happy :)
    lzyd

Answer by lzyd at 1:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• the best thing to do is be active. work out at least 30 minutes at least 3 times a week! i tried everything...weight watchers, atkins, diets, pills....nothing works faster than exercise. it can be anything, treadmills, going for a 30 minute walk, riding bikes, a work-out dvd, running, joining a gym- i guarantee that it will work fastest.
    once you start noticing a change, you will start watching what you eat. you will crave sweets/fast food/snacks LESS because you will see how hard it is to burn 300 calories. it really is the only thing that works for me. beware that it will take you 2 weeks to get used to a workout routine- just dont give up.
    i was 240 lbs and dropped 70lbs. I have another 30lbs to lose!
    huedoll26

Answer by huedoll26 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I lost my appetite after the birth of my son. Once I regained it, I try hard to eat something healthy at every meal be it an apple, some carrots or something like that. I also try to drink water more often although that's hard because my 9 month old doesn't sleep through the night so I drink a lot of caffeine. Do you get enough sleep? I hear that is a reason for keeping on extra pounds. Just so thoughts. Hope they help.
    polishprincess6

Answer by polishprincess6 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2009