I started bleeding at the beginning of my third week no pain, I though it was my period, lasted about 3 days. I took a HPT the next week, b/c of sore boobs and it came out positive. Could I have misscarried? I had my blood draw on Tuesday and it will be drawn again on Thursday to see if my levels go up, but I will not find anything out until Friday. I can't stand the wait, I still feel preggers. Has anyone had this happen to them?

did i misscarry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• not necessarily--but it could be that too..i know that statement doesn't help much but a lot of factors could be the reason for bleeding. I was 10 weeks and i started bleeding REALLY REALLY bad and i had a sonogram to check on the baby and (don't let this freak you out) but there were 3 sacs! One sac was filled with fluid because it didn't develop correctly so, i potentially had triplets at one point in time...but i had 2 babies thriving in there! The boys are now 3.5 months old!

but in saying that all i want you to think about is tha tyour body knows how to take care of itself. It's amazing, really. Your body is goig through a lot of changes right now and just relax.

i had actually went 2 months without a period--and i thought i was pregg but i wasn't...then thenext month i thought i had a period--i spotted for afew days and i eneded up being preggers....so, it could be a million factors!

good luck!
    jsks826

Answer by jsks826 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• With my second I started bleeding very early and cramping. I went into the emergency room where they did and ultrasound and said I was miscarrying and should see a doctor. So I went to a doctor who tested my levels and said I was still pregnant but they were low so they thought I was more then likely in the processes of miscarrying or would soon. It took me awhile before I could get into see my OB who had no problem finding the baby's heartbeat and I proceeded to have a normal pregnancy and healthy baby.

So as hard as it is you just have to wait and see. You could have miscarried but you might not have. I spent over a month thinking I lost my baby but turns out I didn't and everything is fine. I was an emotional wreck. Not knowing what is going on is horrid and worse feeling powerless to do anything to help the situation. Just take it easy and try and relax. Don't push your body too much and drink lots of water. Hopefully things will be fine.
    Maidenwolf

Answer by Maidenwolf at 9:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Could be implantation bleeding . Try to be patient and waut for the follow up blood work . I know easier said than done.
    jamiinvegas

Answer by jamiinvegas at 10:43 AM on Jul. 16, 2008