Is Cash Crate a scam?

Why do you say Cash Crate is a scam?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes it is a scam!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• YEH IT IS! screw that site!
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It is a scam. I had to change my home phone and email address after trying it out. I never got a check either. I took them to small claims court to get the 300 they owe me I won and got my check. I would not recommend them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• YES, YES, YES! It's a scam. It has always been a scam and anyone who tries to sign you up in their downline is going to make money every time you enter your credit card number. They don't make any money unless you sign up for all the high priced offers.
    If you want REAL Legitimate Survey sites go to StuckAtHomeMom.com and click "Paid Survey"
    There are more than 30 REAL paid survey sites and those people who push cash crate are not allowed to promote the REAL Survey sites.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:08 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yes, Yes, Yes!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:48 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yes, it is a Scam.  Not only all the stuff works4 has talked about, but I got so much SPAM from it.  I always suggest your own business, check out www.stuffformoms.info to see how easy it can be.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:54 AM on Jan. 5, 2009