Does anyone like to role play with their DH or SO???

I like to pretend like we just met and it is our first time having sex it really spice things up for me because lately I have been feeling Blah! like no sex at all and I feel bad for my dh bc sometimes he gets upset bc he is looking for ward to doing it.
So I told him let's pretend, But our latest thing I told him to pretend he was asleep and I sneak in his room and had my way with him. :)
Whoa! It was really nice for me and of course he did not mind he says as long as you get yours I will do anything :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've stripped for my dh once
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• lol yes. I actually got a wig and pretended I was someone else. I have a high libido though. TMI I know but I swear I am like a guy when it comes to sex. I don't think my DH seems to mind much though. lol.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 11:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• yeah lol we pretend he is the boss and im his secretary and he is a married man and im not.its fun, during the day he will txt. me "his wife" and say he will be home late.then he comes home and tells "his secretary" he can only stay for a couple hours.lol
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 11:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My DH when we were younger pretended to break into our house...yadda yadda.
    We also have played land lord and desperate tennant lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jan. 5, 2009