What to eat late at night?

It is so hard especially trying to eat right but not late at night but yet you start to feel hungry. I can't stand the feeling so I give in. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Health

• First try a big glass of water and wait 15 minutes. If your still hungry try a snack of carrots, cucumbers or celery. Something light
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 12:26 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I have this problem sometimes. If I get hungry late at night, I usually open a can of white albacore & eat it right out of the can. It's 0 fat & 70 calories.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Cereal! Its what I'm stuffing down right now!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• popcorn or pretzels are healthier choices than other junky foods. I like to eat sweets in the morning so that I work them off all day. I turn the light off in my kitchen in the evening time. When the light is on it is more welcoming and a dark kitchen will remind you that you've already had dinner and you really should not be eating anymore food as if the kitchen is "Closed".
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 11:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2009