is cramping normal during early pregnancy ?

SageEyez87

Asked by SageEyez87 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be but it also could not be. I did a little in the beginning. I would call and ask your doctor to be safe. Extreme cramping is not normal. Just try and take it easy as well.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:48 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Try drinking more water 1oz/ lb of body weight . See if that doesn't help. You also didn't say how far along you are ... that would be helpful. However , in early-mid pregnancy most of the ladies I used to see in ER who were having cramps were dehydrated.
    jamiinvegas

Answer by jamiinvegas at 10:41 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I had a lot of mild cramping the first 2 mos and now it is off and on. But if you are worried about it call the doctor!!
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• yes it can be normal but you should not be doubled over in pain either like the other comment u need to drink drink drink that h2o that could be alot of the reason why good luck to you
    scoobakay

Answer by scoobakay at 8:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2008