Randon facts, weird things or something you are picky about?

What is something random weird or you are picky about? Here are mine:
I will not use womens deodorant, cologne, razors, or shaving cream,Only mens. I will not use the bathroom if the toilet, shower and sink are all or if one is dirty. Now your turn.

BIMOM21

Asked by BIMOM21 at 12:28 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I forgot to add, i dont like people i dont know to touch me.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• This is something that annoys me that is my SO's annoying habit. When I'm driving my car he ALWAYS takes his keys. It doesn't make sense to me and it's soooooo annoying.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:32 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• kenzie, my hubby does the same thing! Drives me insane!

I can't stand a mess and with two young boys it's not an easy task to keep the house clean! I can't stand to have any dishes left in the sink, I can't stand it when people don't cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing, (ugh) and I will not share my eating utensil or cup with anyone! I see people doing this in restaurants and it totally grosses me out.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 12:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I don't like people standing within 2 or 3 ft. of me. Dirty crusty dishes..wth, people to lazy to rinse? or what?...Sucking air through a straw when the cup is empty already!
    My husband picking his nose mindlessly while watching tv...YES DEAR people do see WHAT your DOING.
    People who spank or hit their kids when they are crying...RIGHT..the kid is going TO STOP CRYING AFTER YOU HIT THEM.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• hmm well do we have all night ..when I pump gas it must be a multiple of 5 ....If I lose anything I cannot not sleep until I find it ....I hate it when I see people driving and talking on their phones : / ....the water  coming out of my aquarium tank pump annoys the crap out of me lol thats enough or I will ramble on forever

koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 1:02 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I've heard that getting bothered by noises is a stress reaction, so I must be one stressed out mother! lol I'm a horrible insomniac which stresses me out quite a bit...so as I'm laying there at night, I will hear the most annoying sounds...water dripping, my neighbors dog scratching at something outside...my cats cleaning themselves. When I'm awake its the same though...I will hear my grandmother's dentures clacking while she talks, my dad chomping on his gum like an animal, my niece chewing her nails, my daughter picking at something...pretty soon it becomes the only thing I can focus on and I just want to scream "stop that annoying shit!!!"
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:09 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I hate the fact that when my husband sleeps in, I am able to get the kids fed, dressed, dishes done and laundry going before he gets up. When I sleep in....let's just say I get to do it all then too. But he was "going to get to it" WTH!
    nvedwards

Answer by nvedwards at 1:09 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Annoyances to me are: When family members take off their clothes and leave them turned inside out, or one leg inside out, or their underwear and socks balled up....yuck! When my girls throw their clean and neatly folded clothes on the floor after I tell them to put them away. When the girls wash dishes by not filling the sink, but instead do them under running water. When someone borrows something of mine, usually without asking, and never returns it. When my hubby says that the little dog we have (Papillon) can't come into the living room because he sheds, but he allows our black cat in there, who also sheds. When people interrupt me while I am speaking. When people yell at me instead of talking to me. When I used to work retail and people would be on their cell phone while I rang them up and they were annoyed when I interrupted them to ask them a question or to give them their total. PLENTY more.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Picky: All dishes, glasses, mugs, and silverware has to be placed in the cupboards in a certain spot a certain way in a certain direction. Certain dish towels have certain purposes and can never be mixed. Certain food items belong on certain shelves in the pantry. Items on my desk have to be in a certain place in a certain position. My meds have to be placed in rows in a special arrangement with labels facing forward. NOTHING can ever be placed on top of my bible. All window blinds must be open as soon as it is light out and closed as soon as it begins to darken. Dusting and vacuuming has to be done from top to bottom beginning with one room and working towards the other rooms. Bedding HAS to be changed weekly and washed in warm water. ALL nightlights have to be on and the thermostat turned to 65* before bed in the winter.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• GREAT QUESTION!! I hate: 1.) People talking on their cell phones while driving...in my lane, all over the road, etc - WHAT?! don't have an ear piece? GET ONE! 2.) People who drive watching their damn GPS!! While you are watching the screen, you are ALL OVER THE DAMN ROAD!! If you don't know where you are going (and 90% of them use it on their way to somewhere they've been a thousand times, i.e. work, home, etc!) then here's a clue: TURN ON THE VOICE THAT TELLS YOU WHERE TO GO!! 3.) Correct spelling - there is ALWAYS spell check on the computer....USE IT!

ok, I'm done! lol
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2009