The Bachelor.......anyone else?!??!?

Is anyone else super excited to watch The Bachelor tomorrow? I liked Jason from the very first night on The Bachelorette. You can tell he's a good guy, he has that vibe. I wish I could find a guy like that. I hope he gets a really good girl and they work out. Most of the time they don't but I'm really praying for this one!!!

Kenzies_momma

Asked by Kenzies_momma at 12:30 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes Iam gonna watch it... I thought she Deanna should of picked him. I heard the guy she picked,they already broke up. Did u watch the show that she was on? Remb the womack guy who didnt pick either of them?? And months later he had to face her and still couldnt give her an answer. uhh lol Yes im gonna watch. Hes super hott ~ Hope he finds true Love too!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yes I watched it! I was soooo mad at Brad. He was a loser. I watch all of them. I heard they broke up to. Deanna and Jesse didn't go together at all. I bet she regrets not picking Jason, I would.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Oh, yes! I thought for sure she would have picked Jason. He was my favorite since the first night, too. I also heard that her and Jesse had broken up.

I really hope he is able to find someone to make him happy! He deserves it!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2009