Has anyone tried hydroxycut?

If so did it work and did you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Haven't tried it but, I've heard of people losing weight until they got off of it.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i havent tried it but i heard they chenged the formula and it isnt as effective anymore however i would reccomend lipozene instead you can get it at wal mart for $20 it worked for me
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 3:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I did out of stupid desperation and sheer laziness. When i was in need of loosing weight I got really desperate and wanted results like right then...duh...can't happen. I got really jittery and sick on them, I will NEVER again ake anything like that. A healthy balanced diet and exercise is the ONLY way to loose weight and keep it off.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:51 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I worked with a guy who took it and it made him totally wacko, bouncing off the walls. It was strange because he is normally so calm. I wouldn't do it.
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 7:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• My hubbs was using it, but only for a short period of time becasue kept on having to run to the bathroom and it affected his work.
    Anonymous