Poor quality Cervical Mucous???

I'm sure I'm ovulating - at least that's what OPKs are saying. And my periods are dead on. But I simply don't have my CM to change that much. I know it needs to be thin and like egg white for optimal conception chances. How do I improve my CM - without the special lubricants??? I honestly think this is why I don't get pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• take robitussin DM, it thins the mucous, i actually did this... also, after you have sex, put your feet on the wall and masturbate til a huge orgasm... helps get the sperm to where they need to go
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:50 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i know you dont want to try special lubes but i would recommend preseed. i barely use any and it mimics "fertile" cervical mucus. you can take an expectorant only, like mucinex but you have to take it a couple times a day and it becomes even more expensive then preseed. Also, drink lots of water, it does help. Good Luck!!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 1:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Thanks girls. I had forgotten about the Robitussen :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2009