starting things and not finishing them

I don't believe it but I asked my hubby is it normal to start different books and not finish them? He replied I heard that people like that have different personalities. :( What??? what do you think? I think its crazy. Just a bad habit that's all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Huh? He's nuts. I have a handful of books with bookmarks partway through, and I promise, I'm not a schizo.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I do that and Im bipolar.. I start one thing and dont finish it.. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It is possible that what he says is true, but I would want medical proof of it.
    To me, I begin plenty of books that seem interesting but aren't written well so I put them down and never finish them.
    Also, I will put a book down that hasn't caught my interest completely to begin another book that seems to capture my interest more, but I will go back to the original book once I've finished with the second one.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:46 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I read several books at a time...I don't think it is weird as long as I finish it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:13 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I do that. If the the book is not very interesting and has not caught my attention I will put it down and start another book. Sometimes I will finish the book, other times I will not. Sometimes if the book is a bigger book I will read part of it and stop. Then a week or so later read more. There have been times when I start a book, put it down and then find someone moved the book- so if I can't find the book I will start another one- and finish the 1st book when I find it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2009