Coincidence?

What is something that really stands out to you that you think has to be more than a coincidence?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 12:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I see the same sequence of numbers over and over.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 12:59 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• there are too many things that have happened since christmas for me to even name
    yunglovers143

Answer by yunglovers143 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• That my children were born 2 1/2 years apart while I was on birth control with each one of them.
    I call them my gifts from God because there is no other explanation. No, I never missed a day on the pill.
    Also, the day I met the man I was to marry - my wonderful husband. How many women meet the man they are destined to be with on a public bus reading a book by their favorite author? That first day was in August 1990 and we have been married for 16 years now. Coincidence? No way - soulmates destined for each other by the act of God.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I'm with tetona. That happens to me all of the time. What's worse is that I keep telling my SO that I need to play the lottery, never do, and in the last 4 months those numbers have come up 3 times that I know of.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 5, 2009