I have 22 weeks and I'm kind of having nausea almost throwup is it normal, It doesn't hurt the baby right?

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 12:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had morning sickness almost my entire pregnancy and my baby was born healthy. Just make sure you stay hydrated and keep taking vitamins. Your baby is not even aware of your discomfort.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Also, Try some ginger tea. It may help with the nausea.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If you're throwing up, just make sure you get your vitamins. Flinstones are great if you can't keep the others down. I had morning sickness my whole pregnancy and even though he'd had a problem with his umbillical cord formation, he was born perfectly healthy!
    CMcDougal

Answer by CMcDougal at 1:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• its called morning sickness, it can happen in the morning or anytime dring the day though.
    its normal. just make sure you keep yourself hydrated.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:43 AM on Jan. 5, 2009