How can I change my screen name?

How can I change my screen name?

j45505

Asked by j45505 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi j45505,

We do not currently have a way for you to change the screen name on your account.

However, you can have your CafeMom account canceled and then create a new one, with a new screen name.

Here is how to cancel your CafeMom account:

Click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.
    Under 'Self-Service', click the link that says 'Cancel my CafeMom Account'.
    Let us know why you're leaving (optional).
    Click the 'Submit' button.

We will process your request and you will receive a cancellation confirmation once your account has been canceled. At that point, you can create a new account.

<> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If you decide to cancel and re-create a new account, you may want to email your CafeMom friends (in your friends list) and inform them that you're going to change your account and let them know your new screenname, so that way they can re-invite into your list,again.

mamadee1971

Answer by mamadee1971 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2009