• In the Spotlight:

what's the one thing

what is the one thing you've finally done for yourself sometime in this past year that you absolutely will carry forward as this new year comes? Mine is more selfesteem for myself, less crap from hubby tolerated. What is it just for you alone that you'll follow through on and won't drop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I am happy with my body. I have flaws, but I accept them now:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Having my kids and hubby do more chores around the house. To know that I don't have to do everything has been great! Hubby and kids have the responsibilities of cleaning their rooms (the kids anyway) and doing the laundry as well as unloading the dishwasher when it is cleaned. Also hubby sometimes sweeps the floors now too thank goodness since we just moved into a house with all wood and linoleum floors! Sweeping is done 2-3 times a day now lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:20 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• sticking to my guns about what i want/ dont want my daughter exposed to. im normally very passive, but some people just think that they can do anything with/near my daughter and.. now i have a voice. and i love it.
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2009