Don't muffin tops hurt?

You know those ladies out there that wear pants that make their hips or waist puff out around the waist band?

Doesn't that hurt?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't know, but, they are gross. Don't people look in the mirror?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I'm not one to talk about pudginess, but I don't walk around with bulge hanging out! There are clothes in their sizes, don't they know?! My boyfriend can't stand when he sees this, he calls it their ''cheetoh bellies''.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:21 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• haha yeah i tried to put on my size 4's it lasted less than 2 min. i see ppl all the time who have the muffin tops its really nasty. i would be embarrassed to go out in public like that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I love hip huggers!! I can no longer wear them because after my second kid I have one. I did wear them once though-I thought it would help me find my determination to lose the infamous muffin top. It didn't hurt. It was just extremely embarrassing and uncomfortable. I was constantly pulling up my jeans.
    Anonymous

• I can't wear pants that are too small. I am a bigger girl and I do look in the mirror! I have never had a muffin top, I would be too embarrassed to walk out of the house.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Huh. No, having a Mommy gut and love handles, and pants that sit under them doesn't hurt. In fact, it sucks because pants won't stay up higher unless they're like, on the rib cage.

Women don't do it to gross you out. They do it because their clothing doesn't fit their body well.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 1:39 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I never knew what a muffin top was until this post....LOL!!!
    Now you know I'm from an older generation...LOL.
    I honestly thought it was the extra boobage that pops from the top of a tight bra.
    I guess it's not too late to teach an old dog new tricks...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:30 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Muffin top is extra boob that over flows the bra..you are right prydferthmenyw. I think some woman just don't care. But maybe some can't afford clothes that fit right. My DH will pass by women like that with skinny or slutty clothes with fat flowing out of them...and whisper to me...that outfit is a privilege not a right. lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I thought that the muffin top was the excess that bulged over your jeans...I'm not fat just a little squishy and if I go to the next size my pants fall down but I'm sooooo self concious about this and all the exersize in teh world isn't helping!!!!!

It only hurts when you look in the mirror =(
    dharmas_mommy

Answer by dharmas_mommy at 10:31 AM on Jan. 26, 2009