What would you do?

Ok so a friend of mine is having problems she was talking to her ex and her husband found out well now her husband is talking to me alot we have talked every once and a while but he has now has asked to be my friend on myspace and wanted to ad me to his messanger. should I tell my friend I dont want to cause problems and I wont ever do anything and I know that is not what he is wanting. what would you do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I would stay away and stay out of it
    Lizamafers

Answer by Lizamafers at 1:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I would stay out of that one too.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:39 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• hmm...I wouldnt go there if I were you. You don't know his intentions
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 1:39 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yep what everyone else said!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I don't see anything wrong with being friends with my girlfriends spouses. In fact I am with almost all of them. What is the concern here?

As for their relationship....its their relationship. Perhaps you should stay out of it. There must be some concern over improper behavior/feelings otherwise there would be no guilt over being his friend. Let that be a warning signal to get yourself out of the situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• He is putting you in a bad position & I would ignore his invite. Don't put too much effort into worring about it. Either one of them really shouldn't try to put you in the middle of it so just try to walk away from any issues until things start to cool down. It'll pass!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 1:51 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You can be friends with the guy as long as you explain to him that you are not there to listen to stuff about him and his wife fighting or their relationship. She is your friend and you are there for her.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• (Origianl poster) We dont talk about him and his wife we talk about the kids and what kind of truck we are getting my husband so It is not any bad talking and he knows that I still talk to his wife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• He's using you to make her jealous. He wants to add you so she can find out. You'll become a weapon.

Furthermore- why are YOU talking to him?? Does your husband know?

I am not personal friends with any of my friends' husbands- and one of them: I used to date him, he was my first love. We used to email each other occasionally, but once it started turning flirty, we stopped. It's not cool to even think about going there. There is no reason to be friends with a friend's husband without her involvement.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 3:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I would tell him no and distance yourself sounds like a bad deal!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2009