Question on how to word something...

Ok, I want to get my husband who is in the Army, a dog tag that says I love him and that kinda good stuff. The problem is they only give you so much room on the tag when you order a personalized dog tag to say what you need to say. So there are 5 lines and 15 characters per line. I want to tell him I love him & I'm proud of him & maybe something else to remind him that I support him. So does anyone have any ideas as to what I should have put on it? I would appreciate any answers! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What you just said was great.BABY i LOVE YOU./i AM SO PROUD OF YOU.THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE./THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING,/FOR AMERICA.Or u can think of special things only u 2 know you say to each other, and put it on there.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:00 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• MY DARLING MY HERO
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
    YOU ARE SO BRAVE
    MISS YOU SO MUCH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• AND THEN ADD A HIS NICK NAME TO THE 5 TH LINE I WROTE !!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You are my hero
    Love you always
    and in all ways
    then just add something that is personal just between the two of you.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2009