does this sound romantic?

My husband is going to be comming home for r/r shortly, and i've been trying to plan a 'romantic night' for us. This is what I have planned. Please share your ideas if I should add something, or if something is going overboard please!! Thank you :-D

I'm going to get a sitter overnight
Get a room reservation at a nice Hotel
Pack an overnight bag with out him knowing.
I"m going to check in and drop off the bag early in the day, and 'set up' the room
Go out to dinner at the resturant (we live in small town. )
Surprise him with the room after dinner
Order room service of strawberries, chocolate, champaine (or something similar)
Have romantic evening. . ..*wink wink* hehe

what do you think? Anything I could/should add/not do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• sounds awesome.One thing you could do is put together a scrap book of your life/love/courtship and read it nakie lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:17 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• ooo see now I am thinking lol you could play sexy love/naughty games.Like 100 kisses(different types of kisses in diff places) or take turns sharing your 1st's. fun fun
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Back rub, neck rub, foot rub......

And don't have your expectations too high - just relax and reconnect.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yea, i'm not expecting to much. I am hoping that it will be a long late night of us just talking and relaxing with each other. (knowing my husband it wouldn't last long. . .lol) BUT I just hope that we are able to sit there and enjoy each others company again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Very sweet!

(Back rub was for YOU by the way.....HA!)

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Hmm. How big is the bathtub in the hotel room?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It sounds very nice, have a wonderful time. :)
    This isn't his first night back, right? He would be too excited about being home and seeing you and the children and yearning to spend time with the whole family in his own home to go out the first few nights.

Answer by Bmat at 7:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i think that sounds perfect
    mommacj13108

Answer by mommacj13108 at 8:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• How long's he been gone? I'm with Bmat, if he's like my hubby he wants to come home the first night, relax with the family and let the kids shower him with attention and then late that night after they finally wear down we get some alone time and we just lay in bed catching up on things with the kids/school etc, then slowly get to the sexual stuff (takes us a little while to get back in the swing of things if he's been gone long). If he's done much traveling he'll be worn out and don't know about your hubby but my hubby is ready to sleep in his own bed. But it sounds like a great night. Got some candles in there? I'm a money pincher so I'd bring my own strawberries and other fruits/snacks, and throw in some whipped cream and make some of the strawberries chocolate covered (plus I wouldn't want room service interupting me).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• he will have been gone for about 7 months. I think i'm going to wait for about a week or so before i do this. That way he has plenty of time to wind down, and get back in the swing of things with the kids. we have two young ones, so i don't want him to get over whelmed with them!! I was thinking of ordering the room service semi early that way it gets there in time. i haven't seen any strawberries or other good fruits here. so thats why i'm going to order it.
    i'm so excited! i only have a few weeks left, and i still have to find a nice little dress. . .hehe
    Anonymous